THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 28, 2009

♥ ii w0rry abt eu ; hubby

Wake up at 6pm..daddy is cum bek^^
g0 take dinner at feil0u m0k again== i dun like g0 there but dun0e why my mum like g0 there take dinner..

Daddy say me tis m0nth d teleph0ne bil damn expensive..
all is me d =X rm300 ==
Yup..the m0st call is me.. Rm80++

全是我和愛人的=) 爸比說不是男的是女的問我是不是搞less==
哈哈..他又來38了..配合他..又說不是和老公談電話和愛人談..又不見我打給他==我知道,有人吃醋了..哈哈..下次你不在打給你咯..好嗎?^^
電話單又是我打最多^^哈哈..敗家~

rm300~
辛苦你了,爸比~
恩愛你丫 ♥

還有,老公病還沒好..剛才又講一大堆咒自己的話嚇我==
媽的他啊..不懂擔心是什么是嗎??!
終于肯乖乖休息了^^
明天可能沒去學校..見不到老公了=(
沒關系,生病就要在家休息..老婆說的..哈哈=D

t0dae my dear Van sms me^^
s0oo g0od larh she..n0w din study g0 w0rk j0r..sny0k larhh..
h0lidae v can meet ald..haha=D im waiting 4 her~
dear say im p0nteng queen=) hehees..s0 funny larhh..
Brian t0dae din cum t0oo..
sienz l0rhh 0way din cum..he wan bek sabah j0r..miz him=(

My dear hubby..sick-ing =(
0way say me din care abt him...where g0t ?!
caring eu eu din feel pun ==
haiz..w0rry abt eu..
but i din beside eu n0w=( s0oo eu mz take g0od care 4 urself..
last time i sick..hubby c0ok 4 me and take care me..
everydae cum my h0use 4 caring me..im s0oo t0uch=)
but n0w..hubby are sick..bt i ken0t d0 anything 4 him=(
i feel i s0 n0 use..haizzz..

im alwayss w0rry ab0ut eu ;
My 0nly Chung ; i L0VE eu m0re than i can say
is time g0 find my l0ver vian le =)
but she is bz 0f her ss501==
miz her a l0t.. and hubby t0oo..

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails