THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

♥ Why ? 为什么会哭 ='(

♥ 26.01.10

Take supper at night .


Go again the mamak =)

This time i saw got banyak special roti .

Like Roti i love youuu . Roti King kong . Roti jantan dan bla bla bla

i order a Roti i love youu ♥

Nice


♥ 27.01.10


Today after recess time got moral exam .

Everytime moral exam i will try my best to done finish .

But . todae ..

i give up . no more mood to thinking and do anymore =(

im crying when i doing moral paper

W H Y ?!

Someone will know about its . i think . my man

泪水滴湿了考试纸

Wai Kheng . Lover . Babee was keep asking me why i crying ?

我选择沉默不语 . 那时候的我再也说不出什么

why i cry ? i also keep asking myself .

i just know that my paper was wet with my tears .

My eye was pain . becoz im wearing con and crying for a lonq time .

Moody ? i just need cool down my feeling .

Can i ??

[♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥] [ ♥]

好久没掉泪了

真的

因为这些日子我都很快乐



短暂的

你 把我惹哭了

你我 心都好痛

我好想把你紧紧的抱入我怀中

很想念 那天你抱着我入睡

细心的照顾我

亲爱的 恩



in crying again ='(
Miss y0uu badly !

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails