THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 18, 2010

♥ 面模 =DDD

房间的某个角落 . 地上mask的是我的了 =DD wakaka










Finnaly . i get my mask =)

Really snyok

Jz mask . we ald use RM200++

But my face need to save XD

My face become too dry recently .

Aiks . Luckily my darlinq bring me go buy mask =) Tq

and i buy the我的美丽日记too =)

Many and many . hope can save my face ==

ah leh lu ya ~





ii hope i can hold all the dress .

Snyok by me . let darlinq see she also say nice =)

But , where got sell ? ==









Haiz , today less chat with my man =(

Really no mood .

But he will knoe ? i think won't

Baby , y0uu know i miss you ? =)

Tell me you love me too .

Hehees XD today jz saw him play basketball when i go the aktiviti ==

Me and honey curi curi keluar becoz we want to bek early .

Im tired . i mean my eye =X



Haizzzz~


iim y0ursss ♥ never change

Just a simple post
Update soon =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails