THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 25, 2010

♥ 23.01.2010

Today got skol , but i din go X)

Sick whole day .


Damn pity =(

And my man buy new phone already =)


Nice . is my dream phone W705 in silver colour

Go k4 at noon coz wanna buy sumthingss .
saw my zaizai at a shop so bought it =)

damn cute . his mouth can move =) Pink is mine . Blue my sis want . hahaas
_
_
_

Got a wedding dinner at night =)

Happy . but becoz im sick =(

My mood was down .

no smile when camwhore ==


Haiz . Yong shuiii

My sound turn ald . like a man's sound .

So . i want fast fast get well

No more sound turn . no more fever . no more sick

And my face had a big pimple =(


swt . mask mask mask ~

save and save . but also no use . haiz

im sick . ignore my face =X


I love my dinner dress's behind that ribbonhehees =)
me with darlinq =)

♥ cam cam cam X)


♥ Beloved Jie =) im become more mature =X

But its okay . i ald accept my look . most important is i like my look and style =)



The stage . got band tim =)





The wedding photo sooo Nice =)

Sweet sweet and romantic .

i most like this type . got fei zhu liu d feel =)

Take at beach and under sunset kiss . wow ! really romantic =)

and i love the bride's wear the blue dress .

coz is blue colour and the cutting and pattern was nice too =)




But no wain =(
Becoz im sick so Hubby not allow me to drink . And din had too .
all is beer
O.O coz all guy is beer kaki =) hahaas

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails