THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 15, 2010

♥ Never change our relationship =)

Today , before i knew somethings my mood is good =)

But after i knew abt that , i feel angry of their action and feel moody becoz of someone i really heartss ='(

izit feel action of provocate is good or proud ?

Aiks , i wont allegation for myself anymore .

Becoz if y0u are really realize me , you will know what am i feeling .

and the more and more abt me . include the real truth .

我只在乎 我在乎的人 ; 其他的 ... 河水不犯井水

还是那句 17岁了 是时候长大了 =)

该为自己的未来想想 而不是活在是非当中

是时候长大时就要成熟

请别做出幼稚的行为 挑战我的耐性

如果让我重新选择 我宁愿不要认识你 ! 过客

别对号入座 谢谢 =)

_
_
_

Babee , i start to feel our relationship had many ppl try to baffle =(

but its okay , coz i still believe that you and me can stand the test all the time .

With together , right ?

i never forget our promise

I swear when you need me , i will by your side all the time =)

Thank for telling me that nothings will change our relationship =)

You know , im touching when i hear that .

i feel hapiness to had the babee like you , who are treat me truly .

We are no secret . my sham si i do to share with you .

and you will by my side everytime im sad .

Thanksss very much to you . all and all

Treasure everythings abt you and me ♥
_
_

after skol , i nid to find my sis to take somethings .

My lover and soon yin zat me 99 at there ==

gv them boom until no voice . Just coz my sis XD

Hahaaa , but really funny =DDDD

Then we go meeting a while only go take my lunch with my man

after that Lover , Honey and me go k4 take a look of fake hair X)

My man is calling me go by taxi and gv me the expenses coz the sun is strong

Heheess XD im feel warm ald when i hear that he care me =)

最近喜欢吃这个 =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

after my lover is back

me and honey go kap kap the new year decoration with my darlinq

Yea =) Finnaly i develop film abt me and my man

Hehees XD im very satisfied the effect ^^v *Weee
_
_

With my Honey ♥


At nite go out again

actually im damnn damnnnnn tired and dunwan take my supper

coz i just want to gao gao ju X)

Ya , i knoe im lazyyy XD kekeke

noooobiie face =X

Nice view at there and many pub

i still remember got a pub name [ Wang Bu Liao]

So cute =)

Aiks , i forget bring my jacket out again ==

so daddy din go in the pub coz im colddddd

开车窗 被风吹的感觉 很轻松 =)

伸手 大叫喊 把我今天不开心的事全发泄 =)

感觉 美好

Babee , i need to say i love you to y0u again .
You are inside my mind
Never change =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails