THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 6, 2009

♥ Tired but happy :)

Yesterdae my gor come my house to help me format and install something on my com



Guess we stay beside at the com how many hour ?


9pm until 4am


Until midnight ==



becoz my com really kena serious virus

X(



luckily my gor can save my computer




:)



so i cook double maggie for him XD


and finally i know wad mean of xoxo le



heheess

X=k.i.s.s O=h.u.g

pls forgive on my stupid brain XD



But my com CPU network adapter need take to repair



if not kenot connect the Ethernet



tat mean i kenot use my com to online



:((


so need to borrow from my sis' com to use for the moment



Today



really Tired



but i get happiness from my beloved hubby



=DDD



Finally i feel he really care me and worry abt me more and more



He really be very fond of me ♥



after i finish my work then bek home



Omg , my sis tell me hubby sms darlinq tell them i be injured



really swt ==



im first time saw my blood come out unending but i no feeling on this



my darlinq and daddy worry abt me when know abt this



Sorry let my Hubby and my darlinq and daddy worry abt me



but i will learn more from this




:)


Today feel many ppl care on me XD Thanksss



i treasure all abt care from my family, Hubby and friendsss











Really tired

itss time to doing pig :)
Missing my lover and Hubby right now**

xoxo

cizozz~

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails