THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 25, 2009

♥ 25.12.09

Im lazy to write

coz many things gonna be write on 25.12.09 =)

The last chrismas of year 2009

This year chrismas , i dun hv celebrate with my man

coz he need to work on chrismas day


but nvm , we ald celebrate on yesterday

平安夜一起过 =)

Let the picture replace my happiness on this day =)

Location - Pizza hut , The pub of THE GAMES =)
Time - Morning until night


Get the sweet from my gor as present =.=


My dearest daddy , i knoe he Love me much =D DAD , i love u too~
My little gurl =)

Camwhore ♥


Who finger?






Huggiie from my second gurlMy muii =)
My little gurl was feel tired
♥ Darlinq with me =)




醉样? 我坚持的说 我还没醉 X)

I had a lotss of fun at THE GAMES =D

E N D


Needing eu

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails