THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 27, 2009

♥ 好心情 ; High Tea去 =)

Piggy until 12am more , my darlinq was wake me up =(

coz todae wanna enjoy our high tea with my gu ma

But when we out , its was rain

nvm , its wont infection my nice mood =D

we enjoy-ing pizza and cheese cake =)

Today go out without make up =(

the look tak boleh gv ppl see , damnn Yong shui X.X

After Few minute , i feel bored

Then camwhore with star and phone =)

After finish our meals , we go shopping =)

Yeah , great time ~

and i see pillow coz i wan buy a new 1 more comfortable

Dunoe why , i Love the things of LOVE ♥

There had many LOVE pillow ♥

Let picture to replace my word =)


Raining

Wind so strong =X

Look , izit a book ?

Ya , the mien is look like a book but inside had a pack of M&M =)
do it by M&M


Miss Yen in the car ~
PEACE ^^v
I knoe You knoe im missing you as alwayss =)


i LOVE the cup of LOVE













i noe im fat =(
♥ Love ; be Mine




♥ i Love this Pillow




At the night

we do mask together , snyok ya =D

Our time , enjoy-ing =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails