THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 28, 2009

♥ The Mines @ My Lover =)

Todae dating with my Lover =)

We need to go buy school bag together

Wake up at 11pm den start bath and dress up myself

While waiting my lover come i start camwhore and sms with my man =)
Like ghost ==

About 2pm++ My lover is coming =)

Inside the car , we keep chat and chat


I feel that Everything is gonna be change in this holiday


But its okay , the most important is We are happy


While reach The Mines , we go finding our school bag first =)


I take a fancy to a bag , its nice
But just got white and pink colour =(

and the bag's skin not i want d so better dun buy , heheess XD


We choose very lonq time and try too

The sales boy is asking how old abt us

Swt dou ==

Finaaly i suggest better we walk around first
maybe will got more nice d bag

So we start shopping XD

I din advert the sales boy jz now , My lover say is a lenq zai

We keep finding and finding


Many lenq sham at there , make we sham yok yok X)

But , finnaly we go beck the shop jz now we see


coz feel there bag is most nice although is expensive X(

Couple bag =)

we discuss lonq time and finally we buy tha bag choose by my Lover

The sales boy was da shan with us


Many things was happen between me , my lover and the boy

But i need to skip XD

Only me and my lover know wad happen inside this XD

And at the last the boy take our phone nomber to keep contact =.=


i had to say Sorry to my man
But i swear babe i just will falling love with you !



After we bought , we go tan cha at starbuckss :D

I love there a lotssss

We keng gai at there and we meet someone ==

Kap lenq zai lenq luii ?

Ya we too free so do it and talking abt that sales boy

i suggest go watch movie but also din go

Enjoying our drink :D

i forget we order latte or mocha jor == Pai she X(


After that , we go search for high heels and shoes in dignity =)

Esarli My favourite shop

Everythime go shopping , sure will go =) Support a lotss

Me with Lover ♥


After that , we go my gor's shop

♥ Kitschen


My Lover is love a lotss this shirt =)

its was nice



♥ Camwhore







Todae was a happy dae with my Lover =)
i LOVE YoU ; My Lover XD

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails