THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 8, 2009

♥ SimpLe dae =)



At the m0rning,my aunt and c0usin was c0me..
As a pig,i slip until 1pm sin wake up XD
C0usin c0me in my r0om to cal me wake up 4 lunch =)
We g0 fatty m0k to take 0ur lunch..c0z my aunt miss there's f0od alot..
we chit chat at there^^
after tat,we bek h0me..den receive my hubbie msg =)
Finally,hubbie sell his 910 and b0ught a new ph0ne j0r..
alth0ugh i dislike his new ph0ne but ist 0kay =)
When we bek h0me..we d0 facial^^
My aunt,c0usin and me d0 mask t0getter =) Im super enj0y with the mask and c0ol air~
After mask,aunt and darlinq was prepare dinner..
we all d0 0ur thing and i keep add s0mething to my bl0g^^
After dinner,we watch a m0vie..
The end 0f the m0vie damn funny =D we keep laugh and act 38~
Nite,my dear daddy,darlinq and my aunt g0ing 0ut to massage..
damn enj0y la them =)
im g0ing take bath and type my blg n0w..
2mor0 until me g0ing find hubbie =D
and im w0rry abt my l0ver..she until n0w hvn 0kay =(
♥ SIMPLE itss g0od ;
D0 everything f0llowing by ur HEART =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails