THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

♥ PEACE =)

難得的合照 =)
Yen ; Y mui ; Vie mui
My muii
今年的中秋節我們一起過 =)

Todae wake up at 11 s0mething.. Waiting my L0ver msg..
But at tis time..is raining =( haiz..very sh0u heng..i feel tat din 0ut j0r.. so i straigh sms my l0ver
Unf0rtunate..L0ver was get sick =( fever.. s0 t0dae 0ur 's dating is cancel =(
But nvm,waiting 0ur next time =)
And l0ver was sick but she din hv medicine can take =(
also argue with her hubbie.. Haiz..h0pe tat J0E can understand h0w pity 0n my l0ver..
and h0pe my lover get well s0on =) CARING EU
Then jz stay at h0me b0u dai ==
really sienzz..but at tis time..i get a suprize ^^
hubbie stand 0utside my gate,0MG~
He was c0me^^ fast g0 0pen gate f0r him..damn happie can saw him =D
I MISS HIM MUCH~
ald 4 dae din saw him edi T.T..But n0w..he is beside me^^
My Babee b0y
SWEET KISS
I miss his HUG

My messy hair xD
When he saw me jz gv me a pack 0f rambutan..i take to kitchen to darlinq.. Den he jz gv me a BIG HUG~
Ya..i like it XD he said he l0ng time din hug me j0r..ya.. i agree^^
He 0so buy a t-shirt f0r me^^ Purple c0lour 1..his fav0urite c0lour..actuali is a c0uple shirt..bt dun hv his size T.T s0 jz can buy 4 me..
Then he cal me fast g0 change the shirt gv him see..but i hvn bath la~
he jz lau gai== 0kay,i change lorhh..after bath..he wan me wear it..=)

The shirt by fr0m hubbie =)

After that,darlinq was co0king 0ur dinner ^^

6s0mething,we to0k dinner t0gether..and my dear daddy was c0ming back h0me t0o..all my fav0urite f0od~Thank darlinq^^

Hubbie was sit beside me XD



Mui-darlinq-hubbie was enj0y their dinner^^

and me jz took pic c0z im full ald =) 0ur h0me's kitchen had a small size tv =) den we can watch tv and enj0y 0ur meal =D

After d0ne 0ur dinner..hubbie was helping me washes dishes =) Den we g0 living ro0m take a rest and watch tv..

but at tis time..me and hubbie was figthing== hahas =D He keep bully me.. im l0se =( At nite..darlinq fetch hubbie back h0me..

♥ i MISS my hubbie ;

and my L0VER too =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails