THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

♥ PART 2 Yesterdae nite =)

At night,my h0use is g0nna p0wer cut =( becum dark and dark..
darlinq light up the candle den becume candle nite ^^
Me and c0usin keep bl0w 0ut the candle play n play == dau gei game XD hahaaaz~

After tat,we g0 g0r h0use and my c0usin bf teach us math..
but tis subject damn hard 4 me =( hard to learn l0rh..
Then,we stay at gazeb0 enj0y and enj0y 0ur nescafe ^^

Nescafe with math =)

i LIKE tis pic alot
got Fzl d feel =)



Enj0y-ing


GH0ST hand ?


Candle light =)
Bl0od finger ? XD
Bek h0me at 9am =) im damn tired n0w..but ken0t slip =(
But n0w ii dun0e wan g0 which 0ne dating?
Shan ald dating me t0nite g0 j0in them..bt? i g0t feel tat i ken0t g0 v them again =( bec0z s0mething~
and L0ver wan me acc0mpany her g0 xia0 yun ding c0z J0E bufdae =)
and g0t party nite =DDD
i L0VE tis place muchh..but wad can i d0 n0w?
im c0nfuce and angry 0n darlinq !! Haizz~
C0me bek at nite =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails