THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

♥ SIMPLE dae with disapp0intment

T0dae,wake up at 8 s0meting..
Call by darlinq == actually i hnv slip enuff d =(
But nvm,they say bring me 0utt ^^

But..finally i kena tipu ==
They jz wan me acc0mpany they g0 UKM jek =(

0h g0sh~
wait until damn l0ng time at there..im kinda b0riing!!
suddenly receive vie mui msg..she b0ring t0o..
we chat a while den l0st c0ntact j0r =X hahaa~
after tat g0t s0me malay guy c0me chat v me ==
s0t j0r..i speak english t0 them..hahaa =D i think i b0ring until crazy~


U K M

ANTI SM0KE XD

inside UKM ii f0und tis place =) NICE
Ab0ut 3 s0mething,we can bek my sweet h0me le =)
Yeah..first time i reach h0me i wan t0 slip 99 =D
Going bek h0me contineu my 0i0i =)
My Chubbie face XD



Me again ^^

But,when i receive his msg im damn angry 0f him~
Yup,i feel veri angry and disappoinment 0n eu!!
i dislike eu with her..i n0e tat you v her is very g0od fred..
but n0 way..i really ken0t tahan tat feel =(
S0RRY~♥
i dunwan reply ur msg n0w..im angry and n0 mood n0w..s0 plz take gd care urself..
fr0m n0w,we dunwan meddle each 0ther thing ..
tat g0od f0r y0u~

Shoot fr0m my camera =)
when m0ocake festival me with hubby =)
but c0usin at beside 'qiang jing t0u'==
i l0ve tis pic a lot ^^









0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails