THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 4, 2009

♥ PLS dun fake in fr0nt mie !! TQ

Midnite,i saw s0me1 d bl0g..
and i kn0w abt s0mething..its was very melampau f0r me!
last year like tat,tis year 0so like tat..
ald tel eu liao d but eu stil wanna lie me and fred v me in fr0nt 0f me..
BULL SHIT!!
st0p ur acti0n plzz..eu scare ur fred wil angry u if their n0e eu fred v me den plz dun and stop near and jia zhuang fred v me..TQ
i DUNWAN gv u lie mi again..n0 chance 4 eu !!
s0rry..v still fred..but jz fred~
PLZ dun fake in fr0nt me..
dunwan receive ur msg say s0ri t0 me..c0z ii n0e eu g0t mu di de..
s0rry,we jz can be fred..
h0w mani time eu lie me and treat me bad ?
eu n0e urself..
Anyway..i miz 0ur time being 2getter when we are still fred..
a REAL fred tat time..n0 lie inside 0ur fredship~
but n0w..all is changes..u can d0 and find urself..
and c0ntinue lie me..i w0nt tell eu wad i n0e abt eu..
BUT , PLZ
dun fake in fr0nt me again..
我不想要有兩頭蛇的朋友..你可以一次又一次的騙我..
把我當笨蛋來騙,可是現在的我不再會相信你..
你的話我聽了就算..
all my heart fred cal me be carefull eu d..
Ya.. n0w i n0e..
i really want to av0id eu~

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails