THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 14, 2010

♥ Here im =D

Well , i knoe i din update my blog for a lonq time already
Im busy of my revision my study , and a sad case was happend on me this few day ='(
i cried many times of it T^T
but now , settle already =D heees * im OKAY now .
still the t0ugh queen xDDD although im still learninq how to be a tough girl (>.<)

T-h-a-n-k-s to my friends who care me and console me about this few day !

And i make a promise to my man won't happed this type thinqs again ~
100 appologize to my man ab0ut my false.

Okay , back to the topic ~~

我也忘了是几时的事了
某天的下午
补习完 和表妹在自拍 ` 傻了一下 哈哈 xDD

手机
不过不是我的 XD

say HI to everyone xDD

贝妹生日
送了这个给她
最近都很红的
她的至爱
Domooo先生` 下次你放电话的时候就会想起我这个姐姐 xDD

过后就去姨的店吃东西
这条水是我表哥 我们同岁差七个月罢了
每天补习时欺负我最厉害
你看 我拍到他几下 ^-^
哇哈哈哈 xD 他自己也这么认为的 =P

`
睡不着觉 和妹妹乱拍


Alright , im headache of my study recently
many things i need to memories (>.<)
My darlinqMum bring me out for relax ^.<
Ilovey0u Mummy ♥
and what i want to say is - 购物是女人的天性 xDD
No doubt , mummy spend alots of m0ney of her dinner dress and buy alots of clothes for me and sis =D



and saw this at the flo0r
Mummy like the colour very much ! keep call me take photo x)


Next post coming soon ! XDDD
give me sometime~~ my cousin sis keep call me update my blog ~
Everytimes i on my Facebook , she also will remind me to update my blog ~
Ya , is y0u ! YENNEY WONG xDD hees .

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails