THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥ DarlinqMum b.day @ Weddinq dinner =D

0711 is My DarlinqMum's birthday :DD
Now i only update this post =X paishe

Celebrate at FullHouse@Jalan Yap Kwan Senq ;D
Im super duper highper Happy on that day ◕‿◕✿

iloveFULLHOUSEalots xDD

Before go to FullHouse , goes to Times Square first
Coz i need to buy somethinqs and my sis and darlinqMum also want to buy their hiqhheels

Let Picture replace my word =)






ilovemyDaddyandMummysomuchh !
Kisses ♥

















i really love the hairband












Daddy was see the menu
i was camwhore-inq
My sis was look at the camera
and my younger sis was look at to my daddy

I love this pic ! xD



主角当天也很开心
笑到见牙不见眼 xP












http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1692009741#!/album.php?aid=2087006&id=1067351143

View more picture in my FB album :DD

最近很喜欢韩国字
觉得很漂亮
哈哈 XD
所以上次和达玲出街去买了回来

贴在照片上

~ 一级棒
咔咔 xDD
我这自恋狂 =P

p/s . . .


那天 和家人出席了亲戚的婚礼
at The Grand Ballroom , Renaissance Hotel ,KL

KLCC附近 回时拍了张照
雨滴点缀了整张图片 很漂亮 我很喜欢 ♥ :)
还有Cocktails能享受 xDD



华丽的白色钢琴


呵呵 我的脸还是那麽圆
包 子 脸
让我又!
我妹说我这张像老鼠
o(╯□╰)o
另外一位靓妈 =)
我对非常抗拒
因为对虾敏感
把它弄成个Love型 =P

很 漂 亮 的 摆 设

Mummy抱抱
可是感觉我还老水过我妈

咳~我知道 这是事实

唉 ~算吧 我接受现实
哈哈 XD
我的他不嫌弃我就可以了



Love shape chocalate ^-^
with舅母 舅 :)
Hanson & Catherine 新郎&新娘
冰雕来的 =)
DarlinqMum & DearestDaddy ♥

DarlinqMum当天穿到很syok 哈哈 xD
我们的裙子是一起买de

看得出她很喜欢这条裙
它的cutting很好 =)




i really love the dinner dress
Thanks darlinqMum buy for me as my b.day present
wakaka xD
she buy a lots clothes and dress for me as my b.day present ^^


Purple
colour
♥ :]

but the picture look like dark blue ==
i love the design and the bling bling at the middle

Sister ♥


_________________________[♥]__________________________

落网镜头 ==
拿我的礼物 (上一篇有提过的) 来自拍时
达玲拍起来了

安拉 ~~ 我的确是个很爱拍的女生 哈哈哈 XD


Live ; Lauqh ; Love ♥ :]

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails