THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 28, 2010

♥ 27.05.10 @ Sq.wanq =]

喲喲 xD
Todae don't have exam .
but i still got go school ;)
wow , many friends also feel pelik why i will go school ?
哈哈 很奇怪吧
因為 我要陪我的他 他有考試 =]

When reach school
chit chat at outside a while
then with dar lewat go bungkus maggie gorenq xD

When we beck , gonna catch by penqawas =X
Then we need to see disiplin teacher , wow @@ many ppl lewat too .
But the teacher really funny .
Talk a lots of funny thinqs with us x) coz todae principal din come ==

We are borinq at class
keep playinq the binq0 >.<

i call Dar let me listen 'Rude Boy' =]
sy0k nia ~
im siaooooooo ald x)
Playinq binqo =p
And we are watchinq a funny video ^^

After school go Sg.wanq with foon and Pei yinq :)
Hubby was accompany me go to foon's house

Thankiews hubby , i knoe i alwayss let youu worry .

Hubby keep sms to me call me be carefull
Then i keep reply , i will i will xD
i knoe he worry abt me exspecially last time me chou shui by the taxi lou @@

Arghhhh ! hate it !!


We keep chit chat about a malay girl at lrt
coz the girl was tall and thin , and her highheels really high xD
But she seem like a ah gua =X

Many clothes at there
make me wanna to buy >.<

The honeydrew blanded from cool blog reaaly nice
we like to drink a lotss

at T-bowl that floor , everyone can go try =]




at niqht
my sis was showinq the star for me fold by her
A shape with a blade
After that
chatinq with my hubby in fb :)



Todae was a happy day for me ♥ :)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails