THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

♥ So0n Yin bufdae =D

11.11.09 is my buddy * s0on yin * geh bufdae~
actually wanna celebrate v him at 11.11.09..but tat dae is bel0ngs his l0u po * s0luii * geh XD
Haha..we kn0e..s0 change to 12.11.09 celebrate..

t0dae din sk0l again XD
sleep until 9am den wake up prepare wan 0ut le =)
wait until 12++pm , my l0ver is c0ming fetch me g0 midvalley le..and j0e her boy 0so g0t go..
we g0 wr0ng r0ad XD c0z about a ch0calate..haha..s0 funny la XD

Den reach le g0 mc eat first and waiting 0ther gang c0ming..
few minute..s0on yin cal me but is jia jun talk to me XD
they say they reach le..g0 buy tiket first..
they wanna watch 2010 but finish tiket le..den change to p0ker king..but 0so s0ld 0ut le ==
finally,we but the tiket 0f PH0BIA 2~
a gh0st thailand m0vie =)
Ya..ii wan to watch..but 0so feel scare..luckily g0t hubby at side ^^
then,me and vian tw0 c0uple gaigai 2gether..jj.yin and ca0 they gai themself..
c0z we wanna buy s0on yin geh present..
we g0 jusc0..i saw my s0n * stitch * XD
yeppie..s0 cute but 0so expensive~
actually we ch0ose a cl0thes to the sau sing zai d~
but finally change to 0ther le..
is wad?? kaka XD a REN0MA underwear~plus t-bac X)
We had abit argue bef0re..c0z l0ver and me wanna buy clothes but 0ur b0y wanna buy tat underwear gv the sau sing zai >.<>
After buying..s0on yin keep cal us c0z wan start m0vie le..
S0 we tw0 c0uple g0ing fast to the cinema..den buy j0r fod g0 in le..
but watch a while..l0ver and her b0i and ca0 wanna bek le..c0z they nid early bek..den right by me n0 m0re ppl sit..m0re terrifying==
那套电影有5个故事..前四部很吓人,很血腥... 不过最后的超搞笑=D 笑到我们傻~ 坐在我后面的那对情侣笑到很夸张..叫又叫到破声@@
after finish the m0vie..hubby,s0o yin and jia jun g0ing sn0oker-ing~
ii jz f0llow and see they play until crazy =)

我们对面的那一桌男女很厉害。。尤其是那女的。。
人美技术好。。JJ还研究人家的笑容==给他炸到。。
me,s0on yin and jj keep kap about tat gurl..we are act 38 XD



Sau sing zai * s0on yin =)


JiaJun vs Hubby *


Hubby<3



JiaJun *




After sn0oker..we g0 da gei cheung..they play the shoot basketball..
play until hungry..its time to dinner..c0z 8pm lia0..we g0 food c0urt to having 0ur meal =)




They chat abt tat underwear..s0 funny..JJ act 38 again..den suddenly change t0pic to chat ab0ut shit @@ im eating larh guy~
After tat..they discuss my eyelash..ask tis ask tat..then I put my eyelash to hubby eye =)
Hahax..we f0ur keep laughing and enj0ying 0n there..


The underwear * RENOMA x)


After finish we dinner..we decide bek h0me c0z so late le..
But when we wait taxi..they keep chui shui and sm0king..and I keep quarrel and fight n0isily by they side..c0z im tired and wanna bek h0me..

Hubby was w0rry abt me s0 he dun let me g0 h0me al0ne..finally..3 0f they was acc0mpany me g0ing bek h0me.. hahax..s0 paishe and embarrassed..c0z I n0e very tr0uble and the charge 0f taxi was expensive..
But hubby be anxious for my safety and JJ ,s0on yin be l0yal to 0ne’s friends..s0 they acc0mpany me =)
Inside taxi..they talk ab0ut tat taxi..and hubby take my ph0ne help me reply vie mui~
Haiz..s0rry ya vie~
Then me and hubby keep fight inside taxi..c0z I keep tease him..


2 Guy sm0ke-ing X))

Wad guy d0ing ? X)


Taxi cuming~


Bak h0me ald 10++pm le.. im really tired and hv fun with them =DD
I l0ve tat feel ab0ut hubby HUG me TIGHT~
Like t0dae..a feel like be afraid to l0st me..^^

12.11.09 a HAPPY dae :))

<3>HOLD me TIGHT **


0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails