THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

♥ Last day :)

Todae got exam ekonomi =( my last paper.. sooo shit.. nid to wake up at 6am again >.<
ii dunwan to leave my bed larh ~
den g0 skol..today need to return text book..actualy my gor say wan help me take some text book d coz really heavy..
But he lewat cum le..when he was come i ald inside skol le XD
wai kheng and siao tong accompany me wait my lover and my hubby come..
Lover sms me say she will late.. nvm, ii can wait XD
Den wait so long time my hubby stil hvn c0me..gek sei me >.<
sms him..din reply..bek cek >.<


[15 text book]

after i stay at class..finally hubby had reply me..原来他睡迟了==

den brian sms me say he lewat with gor== ii lazy to out again so tel him i ald at class..

after they come..we keep chat and hv some fun with lover... =DDD

_

_

_

Before we back home..we keep wanna take photo with brian d tatoo XD


Wad guy doing??

Brian Chin XD













Say gd bye to our skol XD

Spm start tomorow..good luck to all form5 student and my gor~
Carson Poon
0h ya..today me and lover very angry abt some dou gei ~
Plsss..we also wanna 17 years old le..
DUN ACC dau gei thing in front us !
T M D
Thank you!



0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails