THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

♥ Celebration bufdae with babE

Todae celebrate with my babe..We so long time dint out together le..After ii Wake up faster go prepare everything coz babe is waiting for me le :)
After that darlinq fetch me go babee house..
We go ts by bus..we keep chat and chat while waiting for the bus..
Many things abt us is gonna to be change but im so happy with you because of you still care abt me..
We chat many things abt us..confess to each other :)

After we reach we start to shopping..many nice dress and clothes at there..
And we kap lenq zai and lenq lui together..discuss and kidding :DD
Babee is kap sheung a lenq zai..call him xia0 bai =.=
Coz he is tall and white XD

We shopping and buying until our leg is feel pain..coz the high heels is high >.<
Gasoline?oldtown?
We choose gasoline coz can take off our high heels and rest ^^

The honeydew soda is good taste :)
I love it a lotsss ♥
While we chat,gasoline suddenly power cut for twice >.<
We are feel frighten of the power cut..so fast pay the bill and continue our shopping :DD

We bought three dress in same and a long T shirt..choose by babe..
Her one black and I choose purple colour..coz my hubby love purple so I follow him love purple now..
Babee send off a nice dress for me as my present =)
She oso got buy so we had same dress..
Babee bring me go to a shop coz she wanna buy her dream dress XD
Finally,we buy together..after that we very impatient to try the dress..
We go toilet change and take a few photo ^^
The impact is nice..nice introduce from babe =)
We can wear together when we next dating XD

After finish our shopping and use finish our money we go beck to home..
I beck with babe..reach her house,I call her show me her do the little book abt us d..
Actually babe wan sent off to me as my second present ^^ but she haven done..
So I need to wait she done den sin can bring it home..actually,I love all the present from her sent off to me ^^ Thankss babee~
She is a sexy lazy and my beloved babee XD
finish~
Our high heels 交杯
My SEXY babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My lunch~


Babe d blue jello soda,and my honeydew jello soda..quick Nice !

stick with youuu~




see , my sexy ladyyy ~

Sunshine =)
We lovess to Smile :)
We love SEXY
Misssssss Yen :)
photo by babee :))
Birthday kiss from my Babee =DD
My dear Hubby , take me to your HEART , let me stay inside there =)
Yen ; Thongsame smile :)


We can act 'gao xia0' at any time XD

ii love it a lotsss
dont doubt , that REALLY isss me XD




The little book abt us story from babe as my present :)
and thankss abt her other present *lenq dress* ii love it much~


Today..is a happy day~
With babee ii feel we are match~
And I really treasure our relationship~
Babee, promise me we would not end our friendship whether or no :)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails