THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

♥ Simple dae :)

ii ♥ You , baby <3



At the m0rning , ii receive a msg fr0m my hubby :)
He was asking me wake up already ? actually ii still piggy 0n my lovely bed XD
But ii still reply him ii wake up already c0z ii wan keep c0ntact with him x)
Then , im telling hubby ii wanna c0ntinue piggy..
Suddenly , my ph0ne is ringing..

0h ya , is hubby =D


Hubby : 0pen the gate ..

Yen : Har ?

Hubby : 0pen the gate ..

Yen : ==

I go undraw the curtain to take a look..
Original my beloved hubby is standing out side..waiting me open the gate XD
ii never think he will c0me my house today , ii get a big surprised from him =DDD
ii open the gate with my sleepy face and panda eye >.<
after he come in , ii get a BIG hug fr0m him..
heheess , feel warm :) ii miss his HUG
_

_

_

_


After my darlinq wake up , she fetch us go kuchai to take our breakfast..
Yeah , we go around pappa rich there again :D
ii lovesss there a lots ..


after finish our breakfast den we go h0me watch the 'gong sham gai'..
While we are watching , ii bite Hubby;s hand X)


Around 1pm , daddy pack chicken rice bek h0me as our lunch :)
Feeling well with hubby .. i get a lot of happiness from him :DD
ii n0e he is caring and take care about me.. Thx god~


Thank Hubby , i love youuu MUACK


S . K . I . P


tomorrow need to return back all the text book to skol..
but i lost my bm text book..Luckily , i get help from my Jie and Vie mui..
Thxxx a lotss.. later wanna go kepong..


Bek at night =)

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails