THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 7, 2010

♥ 平 凡 过 活 =D

Today got History exam ;(

Actually
i hate history soooo much !
coz many thinqs need to hafal and remember the point .
Aikss :( Its hard for me ` Gosh ~~~ pengsan"

But luckily at last got answer xP shhhhhh =X
hiak hiak xDD Save me ~~`

Just few minute already finish all the questions at paper 1
:D teehee `~
I knoe my dear friends also like that xD
After than , all become sleepinq beauty
lyinq on the table to take a nap ! x)

[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]

下课
打算要吃面的 顶!! 竟然没开档~~
我肚子又很 一直在 痛苦死了 aiks D:
幸好有b0y.f 在 xD 一直和他诉我肚子很够力痛~
他买饭给我吃 他啊~` 一直 明明就很饱了的 还吃
一口气喝了两支饮料 ==

吃饱后
回他班 因为他有 ^^ 幸好 ~` 吃药过后好很多了
之后就上班考试 历史试卷二 (>.<)


好像很会做这样
写了很多 xP 不过有些都是有答案
赫赫 XD 死了 都不知道SPM时 会不会有神仙打救
有啦 ! 我们自己咯~~ 我在讲废话

`Yesterday camwh0re with darlinq mum hees :)) .

E-N-D

:D

Its time to mask-inq with my darlinq mum

Tomorrow h0liday :] datinq with my Dear b0y.f ♥ ` Yeppie ;D


0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails