THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥ YOUmakemyday .

08.12.10 ♥

Nothinq special of today
imma be happy and more :))
nothinq can stop my HAPPINESS * hoora
y ^^v
let smile with a peace !
this always is my 'zhao pai donq zhuo'
xDD

Recently feel tired when i wake up in the morninq
im lazy wake up early to bath =X
When im inside the school bus
the first thinq i must do is close my eye and take a nap =)

Today
i sleepinq in the class for 3 period xDD
Lover also , but we feel so syok ~
cause really tired larh man ~
sorry for Pn.mahyan cos din hearinq what she teachinq ~
i knoe now is puasa but she still teachinq us by h
er loud voice x)
i really knoe she hope we can get a good result in SPM
But i really not interstinq on Ekonomi Asa
s :((

Well
this piture take by dar'tien
when my lover show somethinq to me

and we discuss alots of thinq at there xD
erm , i knoe im short xP
only had the heiqht of 159cm , but i hope i had the heiqht of 160cm x))




After school
im back my sweet home for my lunch :))
havinq TOBLERONE chocalate from my dearest daddy

aikss , gosh !

my eye bag and眼袋become more serious >.<
hate hate hate !!
Niqht
Gor date hubby out to yam cha :))
actually
he is a good b-r-o-t-h-e-r in my hearts
althouqh he got some bad habits
althouqh he always show his cool face
but i knoe hubby care him alots
and i really hope their friendship never END

and darlinq want me tommorow go to school
ask the surat akuan from teacher
then the funny daddy say
'no need take larh , give yi [sis's name] study at KUN CHENG'
then my sis冷眼对着daddy say she don want ~
Then my daddy say
'okay larh , don want lorh~then study the school beside kun chenq '
Then i feel confuse @@ so i ask daddy
'Beside kun chenq got other school mie ?what the name of school beside kun chenq ?'
What he answer me is
'got , kun kun lorh'==
me , darlinq and sis feel very swt ==
darlinq say
'the principal in the school of kun kun is your daddy'
hahaaaas xDD LMAO

07.08.10 ♥

Today was uniform day =)
yayayas ! i like to wear pants than wear skirt .
Smile-inq ** :D



The same school bag with lover'vian
we always zat each other
but at last also laugh and laugh xDD
sometimes im borinq i will act to argue with her x)
but not sucess , coz we talk until so funny LMAO

I love this picture alots =)
lover sent to me de
The sea and the sky
i like both of them :))

Before finish school
im feel borinq
and i saw lover keep take out her phone to reply message
then i sms her although she is beside me xD
When she saw my msg
she say 'ni ma de , wu liao' xD
hahaas :D we sms until finish school
after that
me and hubby accompany her to wait honey
this is the first time i accompany her after school x)
then she say : ya larh , now you only knoe arh ~ you don love me de larh xD
Then we go buyinq food to eat
and i continue sms her although she beside me xD
hubby also say me so lame LOL
Alots of funny thinqs and topic when three of us talkinq .
yeah ~ i like that feel ! ♥
and i also play the剪刀石头布with hubby :))
and the loser need to drink the ice lemon campur with root beer xD
i knoe im childist xD
By the way , at last im lose :(
but hubby help me drink half of the mix water xD
feel enjoy and joyful when beinq with them ^^

After that
Hubby beck home with me :))
recently
we keep watch the drama
施公奇案2 and 女人最痛 ~

noon , i feel sleepy
so i go sleep and hubby watch his drama
he curi curi take the photo with my sleepinq face =X
don tot i dunoe ya x))

At niqht
i open my pendrive
and i saw my old photo
all the photo is take by me
and i was 15 and 16 years old :)) i miss the time










Then i go my friend's web site for take a look
taobao.com ♥
many nice pants and t-shirt inside there :))
and alots of couple shirt ~

i want this two shirt !
i love the skirt with LOVE ♥ xDD

xoxo
keep the smile ♥

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails