THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 12, 2010

♥ Anti copy cat@Hari sukan =]

Suddenly .

Got some feel wanna scold out people ==

Why ?

coz i discover some liar beauty was copy my thinq @@

Argh! damn hate X(

I damnn hate y0uu . Ah moii~

Why y0uu always do some fvckinq action to me ?

are y0u crazy on y0ur mind or y0u really jealous of me ?

if not . pls stop y0ur copy style =] Thankss soo much!

Every1 have their ownstyle . no need always copy other ppl thinqss .

自己干的事自己懂..
无需讲出来博同情..旁观者清:)
别对号入座 =)
_
_
_

Today was our school sport day =]

自己也觉得奇怪作嚒会出席==

通常这些活动都是不会看到我的踪影的 xD

Last year sport day . i also din attend . coz i follow my bi goinq watch his basketball competiton =]

今年去主要原因都是因为要看babee跳舞还有就是我的Mr.bii有比赛 =] 哈哈

今天很爽 都很high xDD 很enjoy那里的气氛 .

尤其是和蜜糖一起为我们组加油打气那时 =) 喊到声音都沙==

最38就是跑去和每个我们组参赛的人说加油 . 虽然都不认识对方>.<

Bii又酱快走去集合 T.T 我连加油都来不及说==

Tarik tali那时最high! 全部都站起来叫 xD

也很开心 我们组赢了~

不过 . 太阳真的是晒到要人命==



Dancinq show =]
Can saw me ? xDD


看照片才发现那时我的他就在我旁边==隔一个人
i like honey this pose . damn yenq =] and my Bi behind her .
Be with Mr.bii . WTF . The sun hot until i kenot open my eye >.<
After finish the sport .

should be bek home time =]

My bii sure happy coz he won in tarik tali with group and honey too ^^

After reach school . go bek with bii .

Bii reach home fast go bath . me also tak boleh tahan .

Really hot =( so after his bath until me ^^

After that . sure is take a rest ~

Sleep sleep and sleep with My Bii ♥

Wake up at 2pm++

coz my Bii hungry ald . Thinkinq want to eat what ?

Hiak hiak xDD

Today really enjoy the day =]
Happy to be with my Bii . Honey . Babee and Lover
noʎ ǝʌoן ı

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails